Friday, January 25, 2008

Just Another Day In Paradise

While the rest of the country braces itself for another day of freezing temperatures and the possibility of snow. I stepped onto the patio with a cup of coffee, clad only in a pair of cargo shorts, a t-shirt and off course barefoot. The weather man said to expect the highs only to reach into the mid 70's. Ahh! South Florida. Ya Gotta Love It!! "Unseasonably" cool he said. LOL!

So What, I hear you say. So What indeed.

The point is, That for some: Writing requires concentration, focus, commitment, a desire to learn and the desire to succeed. While for others: Writing requires concentration, focus, commitment, a desire to learn and the desire to succeed.

Putting our knowledge and thoughts to paper is the same for everyone and no one is any better off than anybody else. But! you exclaim, I never went to college, I don't know how, I don't know what to write about, I'm too old and no one would read it anyway.

None of those excuses are valid. We all know something about something. If you've ever had an opinion about a condition, a product, a book you read, or a person you encountered. You have a topic to start with. All you need to do is put it to paper.

Age is not a negative. Quite frankly, It's a positive thing. More time on the planet = more experiences = more to write about.

Here's something I bet you never heard before, Writing articles is the cheapest and most effective means you can use to generate traffic to your site and improve your ranking in the search engines.

Here's the deal.

If your selling stuff from your site and you want to sell boatloads of it, start writing.

If your hanging on to another invalid excuse that you don't have any money or a web site, then I have an answer for that as well. You don't need any money, go and get a free blog from Blogger. Then start writing. You'll soon have some money since you can just as easily sell from a blog as you can from a web site.

You don't have to write the next great American novel. You can do a short review of an ebook that you've purchased or a piece of software that you've used. Start small. As you learn your articles will reflect that and will grow as you learn.

Read everything you can get your hands on. Writers read and read alot. Reading stimulates ideas and ideas get written.

In closing I'd like to say, You may or may not have liked what you've read. That is not my responsibility. I've simply put on paper the things I know to be true about yours truly. If you can relate, fine. If not, I can only say that I've done the best I could with what I've got and that's all any of us can do.

I'll be 60 years young in May, I never went to college nor did I finish high school.

If I can put my stuff out there, So can You!

Get Started Right Now!

HAPPY WRITING.


Discover These 79 Different Traffic Generation Techniques.
Before Your Competition Does!
http://viralurl.com/newspub/17015369



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Info


Strategi Proyek

Unknown said...

Good Info.

Daftar Alamat Lengkap Perusahaan Indonesia.

Unknown said...

thanks your information

visit my blog

Android Root, ROMs, Reviews & Tips

Clownster said...

Don't forget to visit our website Nanonime.com Many anime collections that you recommend watching! :)